WWE Spoilers: 12-Man Winner-Takes-All Tag Match Announced for WrestleMania!
Posted on March 12th, 2012 by Cassidy
World Wrestling Entertainment presents: WrestleMania XXVIII, which come to you, live on pay-per-view on April 1 from the Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL. As announced on WWE.com, a 12-Man Tag Match will take place at the event where Interim RAW General Manager John Laurinaitis will select six Superstars to face six Superstars chosen by SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long with the winning GM’s team earning that GM control over both RAW and SmackDown. The Superstars for both teams will be revealed over the next few weeks leading up to WrestleMania Here is the updated card:
- The Rock vs. John Cena
- Hell in a Cell: Special Referee- Shawn Michaels: Triple H vs. The Undertaker
- WWE Championship: CM Punk (c) vs. Chris Jericho
- World Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Sheamus
- Intercontinental Championship: Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Big Show
- 12-Man Winner-Takes-All Tag Match: Team Long vs. Team Laurinaitis
What do you think of a 12-Man Winner-Takes-All Tag Match at WrestleMania? Post your comments in the box below.