WWE Spoilers: New #1 Contender Named for No Way Out
Posted on June 12th, 2012 by Cassidy Haslett
The 12th edition of WWE No Way Out will come to you, live on pay-per-view, this Sunday night, June 17, from the Izod Center at the MetLife Sports Complex in East Rutherford, NJ. By winning a Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match on RAW, Dolph Ziggler will replace the injured Alberto Del Rio as the #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Title. Also, a pre-show exclusive match and Divas Title match have been announced for the event. The No Way Out pre-show will air exclusively on WWE.com, YouTube, and Facebook a half hour before the live pay-per-view. Here is the updated card:
- Steel Cage Match*: John Cena (with Mr. McMahon) vs. Big Show (with John Laurinaitis)
- WWE Championship: Triple Threat: CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane
- World Heavyweight Championship: Sheamus (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler
- WWE COO Triple H to Appear
- Intercontinental Championship: Christian (c) vs. Cody Rhodes
- Divas Championship: Layla (c) vs. Beth Phoenix
- Pre-Show Exclusive: Brodus Clay vs. David Otunga
*If Big Show loses, John Laurinaitis will be fired.
What do you think of the new matches added to No Way Out? Post your comments in the box below.