WWE Spoilers: Final Card for Money-in-the-Bank 2012
Posted on July 15th, 2012 by Cassidy
The third annual WWE Money-in-the-Bank will come to you, live on pay-per-view, tonight (July 15) at 8/7c (with the Money-in-the-Bank pre-show airing at 7:30/6:30c exclusively on WWE.com, YouTube, and Facebook) from the U.S. Airways Center in Phoenix, AZ. Two Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Matches and both World Titles will be on the line, here is the final card for tonight’s event:
- WWE Championship Contract Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match: John Cena vs. Big Show vs. Kane vs. Chris Jericho
- WWE Championship: Special Referee- A.J.: CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
- World Heavyweight Championship Contract Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match: Damien Sandow vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Christian vs. Santino Marella vs. Tensai vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Sin Cara
- World Heavyweight Championship: Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio
- Pre-Show Exclusive: Non-Title: R-Truth & Kofi Kingston vs. Hunico & Camacho
The respective winners of the WWE Championship Contract and World Heavyweight Championship Contract Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Matches will earn a contract that the individual will be able to cash in at any time they please for the upcoming year to receive a guaranteed WWE Title or World Heavyweight Title match.
Who do you think will emerge from Money-in-the-Bank victorious? Post your comments in the box below.