Wrestling 101 is always interested in new fresh content for the website whether it be articles, guides, interviews, reviews, blogs or news items.
Are you a fan of WWE or TNA? Read on…
We are looking for people who enjoy writing, are passionate about pro wrestling and who will have the time to keep Wrestling 101 readers informed and updated via news and analysis.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
Wrestling 101 regularly receives over 50,000 unique visitors a month! Publishing an article/blog on Wrestling 101 will reveal your work to thousands of pro wrestling fans around the world. If you are looking to pursue a career in writing or media then this could be an excellent foundation.
In addition, some writers are sent products to review, invited to shows, given opportunities to interview people from within the industry and so much more.
We can also provide our writers with custom made illustrations, graphics as well as sourcing photographs for any special articles.
WHAT TYPE OF CONTENT?
Here are a few examples of some of our most popular content:
- WWE Title Belts: A Guide to the Gold
- Death in Wrestling
- Top 10 WWE Survivor Series Moments
- WWE: Who is the next big thing?
- The Curse of the WWE Royal Rumble
- The Redman Report: Top 10 WWE TV Matches of 2011
- There Will Be Blood: The Brief History of Hardcore Wrestling
- WrestleMania’s Strangest Moments
- Now That’s What I Call Wrestling: I’m Ric Flair, You’re Not
- We’re all just victims to the wrestling bubble
Think you could do something similar? let us know!
This is totally down to you!
* All content will remain on the website even if you decide to leave at a later date.
* Content must be exclusive to Wrestling 101.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Interested? Just email Kam using the form HERE to discuss this further.