– WWE.com has posted the RAW preview for this upcoming Monday night. Shane McMahon will return, and Mark Henry will take on Goldberg with HHH’s Bounty at stake.
– Next week’s Byte This will be hosted by Tommy Dreamer, with Trish Stratus and William Regal as guests. Check out WWE.com for more information.
– Right now, it looks like Kevin Nash is tipped to be Goldberg’s next big challenger. The former “Diesel” has aparently been requesting a feud with Goldberg for a while, and will most likely turn heel upon his return and be granted the feud. The proposed Goldberg/Kane feud looks set to be on hold until Armageddon, with HHH returning to win back the title at either Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania.
– WWE have updated the UK tour cards for next weekend. Next week in Birmingham, WWE will present: Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker with the WE title at stake, Chris Benoit & Kurt Angle vs. Big Show & John Cena, Eddie Guerrero vs. Rhyno for the United States title, Tajiri vs. Rey Mysterio for the Cruiserweight title, Billy Kidman & Jamie Noble vs. Basham Brothers, Ultimo Dragon vs. Nunzio, Torrie Wilson & Nidia vs. Sable & Dawn Marie, and Matt Hardy (w/Shannon Moore) vs. A-Train. The following night in Manchester, we shall see: Undertaker & Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar & Big Show, John Cena vs. Chris Benoit, Guerreros vs. Basham Brothers for the WWE Tag titles, Rey Mysterio & Ultimo Dragon vs. Tajiri & Nunzio, Jamie Noble vs. Charlie Haas (w/Shelton Benjamin), Sable vs. Dawn Marie vs. Nidia vs. Torrie Wilson in a Bikini contest, Matt Hardy (w/Shannon Moore) vs. A-Train, and Billy Kidman vs. Rhyno. The cards look good, but I can’t see WWE giving a toss about half the matches that look good on paper. And deepest consolences to Matt Hardy. God knows what he’s done to deserve A-Train.
– WWE.com’s daily poll today is “Who was the more entertaining guest on this week’s edition of Byte This!?”. Currently, Lita is 54.20% up over Goldbergs 45.79%. I have no idea what they are trying to prove with this poll, but it will be interesting to keep up to date with that one.