Saturday 27th December 2003 will mark the last Revolution British Wrestling show of 2003, following a full year of shows which has seen RBW expand to great proportions, with events taking place in Nottinghamshire, Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire and more. Added to that, RBW have opened two brand new training centres in 2003 in London and Nottingham, both of which, have proved to be a great success.
The last RBW show of the year will see a top bill of wrestlers appearing, in what should undoubtedly prove to be great wrestling contests.
This show will be the first (and not the last!) show to take place at The Vale Social Club in Colwick, Nottingham. Other parts of Nottingham are sure to see RBW action in 2004, with a huge training weekend and show already announced for late February.
- British Middleweight Championship Qualifying Match (6×5 Minute Rounds. 2 Falls, 2 Submissions or 1 Knockout will decide the winner).
- Johnny Kidd (Luton) vs “The Gift” Ross Jordan (Hertfordshire) (British Welterweight & Tag Team Champion)
- British Heavyweight Championship Tournament Semi Final (No Rounds. 1 Fall, 1 Submission or 1 Knockout will decide the winner).
- Alan Kilby (Sheffield) (British Commonwealth Champion) vs Stixx (London) (British Tag Team Champion)
- Tag Team Action (No Rounds. 2 Falls, 2 Submissions or 1 Knockout will decide the winners).
- “Golden Boy” Cameron Knite (Wolverhampton) & Will Assault (Sheffield) vs “Misfit” Jorge Castano (Cali, Colombia) & Keith Myatt (Stoke-on-Trent)
- Battle Royal: Stars all the competitors from the evening’s wrestling, plus a few surprises!
Days & Times
Saturday 27th December 2003
Doors Open – 7pm
Show Starts – 7.30pm
The Vale Social Club
For a map of the local area please click here
£6.00 – Adults
£5.00 – Children/OAPs
£20.00 – Family Ticket
Tickets are available from/by:
a) At the Vale Social Club.
b) At all RBW Nottingham training sessions.
c) By telephone on 0115 9537428.
d) Online using a major credit or debit card (via PayPal, Nochex or FastPay) on our website.
e) Cheques, Cash, Postal Orders etc, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.