WAW today announced the following matches for the Valentine’s Day Massacre II show at The Talk next Saturday, February 14th;
- The Superflys (Ricky Knight & Jimmy Ocean) v The U.K. Patriots (The Zebra Kid & Hot Stuff).
- “The Shining Light” Stevie Knight v “The Showstealer” Alex Shane.
- Zak Zodiac v Thunder Dragon.
- Special Survival Challenge Match: “Naughty” Nikki Best v Rachel Abigail.
Tickets are still available for the show, and can be purchased by telephoning The Talk on 01603660220, or WAW direct on 07979302203.
FIGHTMARE TO BE RELEASED ON VIDEO AND DVD!
On April 21st, 2001, WAW held one of the biggest wrestling shows in British history as 2,000 fans packed the Norwich Sport Village to see the massive Fightmare event. Now, after a long wait, the show is being released on video and special edition DVD.
The first part of the show is being released on DVD to conincide with the upcoming Valentine’s Day Massacre show, and will feature the following matches;
- “Gentleman” Jimmy Ocean v Battlekat
- Dale Preston v James Mason.
- Big Dave Waters v Lee Maxx in a tables match.
- The Zebra Kid v “The Phoenix” Jody Fleisch in a ladder match for the WAW Cruiserweight Championship.
The DVD edition also features an interview with P.N. News, and the tag-team match pitting “The Wonderkid” Jonny Storm & Paul Tyrell against the Brixton Brawler & Danny Royal, and also comes with a free Fightmare poster.
The DVD can be purchased at the Valentine’s Day Massacre show for the price of £14.99. However, if you are unable to get to the show, you can purchase the video by post for £16.99 (including postage and packing). You can obtain your copies by writing to the following address;
c/o World Association of Wrestling, 22 Lynewood Road, Cromer, Norfolk, NR27 0EE.
Please make all cheques payable to Julia Hamer.
If you haven’t got a DVD player, don’t worry! The first part of the show will be released on VHS video in the first week of April. Part Two of the Fightmare DVD, featuring the WAW World Title, will also be released in April.