Revolution British Wrestling in association with the United Kingdom Wrestling Alliance – Saturday 6th March 2004 – Ryan Hall, Chingford, London
MC – Ron Demby
Referee – Andy Quildan
Match One – Sammy Ray (London) def “Silent Riot” Corey Davis (London)
– Sammy Ray defeated Corey Davis in a fierce battle, resulting in a mild concussion for Sammy Ray, as well as several stitches needed for Corey Davis who had been cut earlier in the contest.
Match Two – “The Gift” Ross Jordan (Hertfordshire) (c) def Anton Green (London) – British Welterweight Championship
– Ross Jordan managed to chalk up another victory by defeating Anton Green in a competitive encounter.
Match Three – Stixx (London) and Chris Wyld (Kent) (c) def Will Assault (Sheffield) and Rainz (Killamarsh) – British Tag Team Championships
– The streak of Southern Alliance Tag Team victories continued to Will Assault’s disappointment, who has been unsuccessful on a large number of recent matches with them.
Match Four – Johnny Kidd (Luton) (c) def “Misfit” Jorge Castano (Cali, Colombia) – British Middleweight Championship
– Johnny Kidd managed to secure the victory two falls to one, with the final fall being gained in the sixth and final round.
Match Five – “The Gift” Ross Jordan won a Battle Royal
– The last two wrestlers left in the ring were Ross Jordan and Will Assault. Stixx managed to distract the referee outside of the ring, which led to Will Assault eliminating the contest, but the referee did not see. By the time the referee was back, Ross Jordan crept back into the ring, and threw Assault out from behind, leading to his controversial victory.