– Raw kicked off this week with Jericho coming out and saying that this week is his week and everyone will get laid! We go to the Jeritron 5000 and see last weeks title controversy.
– Vince McMahon enters the arena with the title over his shoulder. He says that usually in this situation, nobody would win the title and it would stay with the champion. At this point HHH’s music hits and he comes out to get his gold back. However, Vince strips HHH of the belt and declares it vacant, leaving Eric Bischoff to clear up the mess next week.
– Eugene beat Maven by DQ when Maven choked out Eugene with his boot against the ropes.
– Christy Hemme won the Y2J Rock and Roll Limbo contest.
– Simon Dean beat The Hurricane
– Shelton Benjamin retained the IC title against Captain Charisma (Christian in a costume Jericho made him wear)
– Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit beat Triple H and Batista by DQ
– Lita beat Trish Stratus to become the new Women’s Champion
All in all it sounds a pretty average show.