Welcome to the interactive UK Scene with your friendly neighbourhood Saz.
It’s going to be a quick one, with the TWO newsbag being on the light side and me of course working the weekend.
Just a quick reminder to anyone who forgot: I’ve decided to advertise early that TWO UK Scene top 50 voting will take place on 5th May 2007 and will end on 2nd of June 2007.
Keep your eyes out for the talent!
What we do care about in all aspects of the UK Scene is your opinion, especially the paying punter, so if you have a say you are more than welcome to express it, whether it is a popular opinion or not.
GPW has announced their next show “Let Loose” held on Friday 16th February at the Monaco Ballroom in Wigan, Lancashire.
Current card reads:
- Heresy vs. Dom Travis
- GPW Tag Team Title Gauntlet Match: WKD vs. Project Ego (c) vs. The Holmes
Bros. vs. The Mil-Anfield Connetion
- GPW Heavyweight Title: Dirk Feelgood (c) vs. Kenzo Richards
- GPW British Title: Dangerous Damon Leigh (c) vs. The Juggernaught
RDW has announced “Academy Championship Showdown” held on Saturday 24th February at the Scartho Village Community Centre in Grimsby.
- Over The Top Rope Battle Royal for the RDW Academy Champion
- Luc Harrison (RDW) vs. Mick Romeo (WAW)
- Jason STAR & The Dynamo Kid (WAW) vs. LMN8 (WAW)
- Bubbles (RDW) vs. Destiny (WAW)
- Lincolnshire Regional Title: Danny Blaze (WAW) vs. The Dominator (c) (RDW)
- Chain Match: Sweet Saraya (WAW) vs. Sykes (RDW)
WILD will be holding a show at The Albert Halls in Stirling, Scotland on Friday 23rd February.
- Jamie Impact vs. Mike Musso
- Fite Club (Kid Fite & Judge Jimmy James) vs. The Tenacious Guns (Tommy
Turner & Johnny Lions)
- The Bonecrushers (Carl Conroy & Invincible) vs. Jungle George &
- Liam Thompson vs. Stu Pendous
- Drew Galloway vs. Red Lightning
- Scottish Lightweight Title: Spinner McKenzie (c) vs. Allan Grogan
HEW has announced a partial card for “Living On A Prayer III” , held on Saturday 24th March at the Takeley Silver Jubilee Hall, in Takeley, Bishops Stortford.
Currently announced matches are:
- Kraft vs. Domino
- HEW Title: Ricky Relentless (c) vs. Doug Williams
- Falls Count Anywhere – No Holds Barred Match: Zak Zodiac vs. Sam Knee
VPW has released details for three shows held in February:
– Wednesday 21st February at Crediton Town Hall in Crediton, Devon.
– Thursday 22nd February at The Exmouth Pavilion in Exmouth, Devon.
– Friday, February 23rd – Bridgewater Town Hall in Bridgewater, Somerset.
Set to appear are D’Lo Brown and Japanese wrestler Suwama.
4FW has announced its next show on Saturday 3rd March at Pinehurst Community Centre in Swindon, Wiltshire.
- 4FW British Junior Title: El Ligero (c) vs. Ashton Brown vs. Bubblegum
- 4FW Tag Team Tournament – Semi-Final 1: The Kartel vs. The Entourage
- 4FW Tag Team Tournament – Semi-Final 2: The Bruiser Street Mob vs. Chaos
- Luke “Dragon” Phoenix vs. David Sharp
- Open challenge by Van Wicked
- Martin Stone vs. Iestyn Rees
- 4FW Title: Saul Adams (c) vs. ?
PTW has added to the card of their premier show entitled ‘Defiance‘ on Friday 2nd March at Luton Rugby Football Club, Newlands Road, Luton, LU1 4BQ.
- Jonny Storm vs. Atom
- TBW Heavyweight Championship: Shabazz (c) vs. Keith Myatt
- Ladies Match – Miss Vicky vs. Chelsey Karter!
- Dave Sharp vs. Ashton Brown
SLAM have announced a partial card for their show on Saturday 24th February at the Tamworth Assembly Rooms in Tamworth, Staffordshire.
- Lucian vs. Ross Jordan
- The UK Pitbulls vs. The Murders
FCW have announced the first match for “Reckless Abandon” held on Sunday 25th February at The Baggeridge Social Welfare Centre in Lower Gornal, West Midlands.
- El Ligero vs. Laken Xander
SWCW will present their next show on Friday 16th February at the Riverside Social Club in Ebbw Vale, South Wales.
- Jonny The Body vs. Thunderbolt Tommy Dean
- The Man They Call Bassey vs. Buddy Edwards
- Caiman vs. The Saint
- Mike Bird vs. Ashton Brown
- SWCW Southern Heavyweight Title: Maddog Maxx (c) vs. Marcus Kool (winner
goes on to the Triple Threat Match)
- Kade Callous vs. Ricky Hype (winner goes on to the Triple Threat Match)
- Dave Sharp vs. Iestyn Rees (winner goes on to the Triple Threat Match)
- SWCW Southern Heavyweight Title – Triple Threat Match: ? vs. ? vs. ?
All matches are deemed correct at time of submission, but are subject to change.
If you are interested in becoming a professional wrestler, we are here for you on the Talk Wrestling Online Forums, with a comprehensive list of training schools throughout the UK and now with links to suppliers of wrestling gear too! See how good we are to you?
Remember the date for the top 50, I want to hear no excuses about “not knowing it was on” now…
Don’t forget to interact with the UK Scene, I can still read your comments and questions and involve people in your thoughts through the UK Scene forum.