- WWE Championship: Triple H def. Randy Orton (c) by roll-up to win his sixth WWE Title.
- Bonus 6-Man Tag: Mr. Kennedy, Lance Cade, & Trevor Murdoch def. Jeff Hardy, Paul London, & Brian Kendrick by Mr. Kennedy pinning Paul London following the Kenton Bomb.
- ECW Championship: CM Punk (c) def. Big Daddy V by DQ when Matt Striker interferes.
- Deep Dish Pizza Eating Contest: Matt Hardy def. MVP
- WWE Championship: Triple H (c) def. Umaga by pin following the Pedigree to retain.
- Finlay & Rey Mysterio fight to a No Contest.
- Women’s Championship: Beth Phoenix def. Candice (c) by pin following the cradle suplex to win her first Women’s Title.
- World Heavyweight Championship: Punjabi Prison Match: Batista (c) def. The Great Khali to retain.
- WWE Championship: Last Man Standing: Randy Orton def. Triple H (c) to win his second WWE Title.
Match Quality: Best To Worst
- WWE Title: Last Man Standing: Triple H Vs. Randy Orton
- WWE Title: Triple H Vs. Randy Orton
- WWE Title: Triple H Vs. Umaga
- World Title: Punjabi Prison: Batista Vs. The Great Khali
- 6-Man Tag
- Deep Dish Pizza Eating Contest
- Women’s Title: Candice Vs. Beth Phoenix
- Finlay Vs. Rey Mysterio
- ECW Title: CM Punk Vs. Big Daddy V
Wow, where do you begin with an amazing PPV like No Mercy turned out to be? I mean, three WWE Title Matches and three WWE Title changes? That’s just amazing and unheard of. WWE pulled off a blockbuster of a PPV here. Totally worth the $39.95 I had to pay for it. I’m going to buy the DVD of this event for sure. The night was just amazing from beginning to end. The Last Man Standing Match between Trips and Orton was great. I didn’t expect Trips to lose. The night was just breathtaking. If WWE could pull this kind of stuff all the time, they would be huge.