- 6-Person Mixed Tag Match: Paul London, Brian Kendrick, & Mickie James def. Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, & Melina by Paul London pinning Trevor Murdoch f/ a standing Shooting Star Press.
- Cody Rhodes def. Shelton Benjamin (w/ Charlie Haas) by roll-up.
- D.H. Smith (in his RAW debut) def. Carlito by pin f/ the running powerslam.
- Ron Simmons def. Santino Marella by DQ f/ an intentional low blow by Santino Marella.
- Women’s Championship: 2-out-of-3 Falls: First Fall- Beth Phoenix (c) def. Candice by pin f/ a choke toss. Second Fall- Beth Phoenix (c) def. Candice by pin f/ a botched fall from the turnbuckle by Candice; Beth Phoenix retains 2-0.
- Jeff Hardy & Shawn Michaels def. Randy Orton & Mr. Kennedy by Jeff Hardy pinning Mr. Kennedy f/ the Swanton Bomb.
- Jeff Hardy & Shawn Michaels Vs. Randy Orton & Mr. Kennedy
- Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, & Melina Vs. Paul London, Brian Kendrick, & Mickie James
- Women’s Championship: 2-out-of-3 Falls: Beth Phoenix (c) Vs. Candice
- D.H. Smith Vs. Carlito
- Cody Rhodes Vs. Shelton Benjamin
- Ron Simmons Vs. Santino Marella
As seen on RAW, Candice was badly injured following a botched spot from the top turnbuckle. When Beth Phoenix hit the ropes while Candice was on the top turnbuckle, Candice was suppost to fall onto the turnbuckle in a sitting position as is typically done prior to a superplex or move of the sort. Instead, Candie fell from the top rope onto her face, head, & neck. Candice was knocked unconscious and was tended to by paramedics after the match. WWE.com has two videos up of this that feature the fall and the assistance she needed. Wrestling101.com will keep you updated.
It also seemed as though Lance Cade may have suffered an injury, but there’s nothing to back that up but speculation.