- Finlay & Hornswoggle def. Deuce N’ Domino by Finlay & Hornswoggle pinning Domino following the Tadpole Splash by Hornswoggle.
- Non-Title: CM Punk (ECW) def. Kenny Dykstra (SmackDown!) by pin following the GTS.
- Rey Mysterio (SmackDown!) & Kane (SmackDown!) def. MVP (SmackDown!) & Big Daddy V (ECW) by Rey Mysterio pinning MVP following a springboard splash.
- Jamie Noble def. Chuck Palumbo by roll-up with the tights.
- World Heavyweight Championship: Batista (c) & Edge fight to a No Contest when The Undertaker interferes.
- World Heavyweight Title Match
- MVP & Big Daddy V Vs. Rey Mysterio & Kane
- Jamie Noble Vs. Chuck Palumbo
- CM Punk Vs. Kenny Dykstra
- Deuce N’ Domino Vs. Finlay & Hornswoggle
After the World Title Match, Theodore Long returned to SmackDown! (following his "heart attack" on September 21 SmackDown!) as the General Manager and announced that, at Armageddon on December 16, Batista will defend the World Heavyweight Title against both Edge & The Undertaker in a Triple Threat Match.