The 89’th edition of ECW was taped on February 6, 2008 from the Toyota Center in Houston, TX.
- Stevie Richards* (in his return to ECW) def. Rory Fox (jobber) by pin following the Stevie-T.
- Kelly Kelly def. Layla by pin following a modified facebuster (looked like a modified version of the FameAsser).
- Kofi Kingston def. Mike Knox by pin following the Kofi Kick.
- Tommy Dreamer def. John Morrison by pin following the Dreamer DDT.
- CM Punk (ECW) def. Mark Henry (SmackDown) by DQ when Mark Henry refused to break a chinlock after CM Punk got in the ropes.
- John Morrison Vs. Tommy Dreamer
- Mike Knox Vs. Kofi Kingston
- Stevie Richards Vs. Rory Fox
- CM Punk Vs. Mark Henry
- Layla Vs. Kelly Kelly
*Stevie Richards made his return to ECW after a four month absence, in which he underwent five surgeries to repair a vocal cord injury that he suffered around 11 years ago (1997).