The 768’th edition of WWE RAW was taped on February 4, 2008 from the Frank Erwin Center at the University of Texas in Austin, TX (Paul London’s Hometown).
- No DQ: Finlay Banned*: Hornswoggle (SmackDown) def. Mr. McMahon (RAW) by pin following the Tadpole Splash.
- Royal Rumble Rematch: Chris Jericho def. JBL by pin following the Code Breaker.
- Paul Burchill** (in his RAW debut) def. Brian Kendrick by pin following a modified corkscrew neckbreaker.
- John Cena*** (RAW) def. Mark Henry (SmackDown) by submission to the STF-U.
- Melina def. Maria by roll-up.
- Non-Title: Jeff Hardy def. Shawn Michaels by pin following the Swanton Bomb.
- Jeff Hardy Vs. Shawn Michaels
- JBL Vs. Chris Jericho
- Paul Burchill Vs. Brian Kendrick
- Hornswoggle Vs. Mr. McMahon
- John Cena Vs. Mark Henry
- Maria Vs. Melina
*Originally the stipulation was that if Finlay interfered, he would be "fired". Finlay did interfere and hit Mr. McMahon with the shillelagh, which led to Hornswoggle getting the win. Later on, Mr. McMahon decided that he would not fire Finlay, because that would be "too good for him". Mr. McMahon then announced that on next week’s RAW from the Honda Center in Anaheim, CA that Hornswoggle will go one-on-one with Mr. McMahon in a Steel Cage Match. Also announced for RAW next week is Maria’s decision whether or not to pose for Playboy.
**Paul Burchill made his RAW debut with his "sister", Katie Lea Burchill. This is the infamous "incest angle" that has been rumored for some time.
***Just to note that this was John Cena’s first match on RAW since October 1, 2007.