The 773’rd edition of WWE RAW came to you from The Cajundome in Lafayette, LA.
- CM Punk (ECW) def. Carlito (RAW) by pin following the GTS.
- 2-on-1 Handicap Match: Umaga def. Paul London & Brian Kendrick* by pinning Paul London following the Samoan Spike.
- JBL (RAW) def. Colin Delaney (ECW) by pin following the Clothesline From Hell.
- Career Threatening Match: Street Fight: Ric Flair (SmackDown) def. Mr. McMahon (RAW) by pin following a splash off the top rope and through a table.
- Maria (RAW) & Candice (RAW) def. Jillian (RAW) & Victoria (SmackDown) by Candice pinning Jillian following the CandyWrapper.
- Intercontinental Championship: Big Show (SmackDown) def. Chris Jericho (c) (RAW) by DQ when Chris Jericho hits Big Show with the title belt.
- 17-on-2 Handicap Elimination Match**: John Cena & Randy Orton def. The Entire RAW Roster by DQ.
- John Cena eliminates Santino Marella by roll-up.
- John Cena eliminates Trevor Murdoch by submission to the STF-U.
- John Cena eliminates Lance Cade by pin following the RKO by Randy Orton.
- Randy Orton eliminates Super Crazy by pin following the RKO.
- John Cena eliminates Robbie McAllister by pin following the Cena Legdrop.
- John Cena eliminates DH Smith by pin following the F-U.
- Randy Orton eliminates Paul Burchill by pin following the RKO.
- Randy Orton eliminates Val Venis by pin following the RKO.
- Randy Orton eliminates Cody Rhodes by pin following a double-team RKO.
- John Cena & Randy Orton eliminate Carlito, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Charlie Haas, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, JBL, Snitsky, Hardcore Holly, & Umaga by DQ when everyone enters the ring.
- 17-on-2 Elimination Handicap Match
- Career Threatening Street Fight
- Carlito Vs. CM Punk
- Intercontinental Championship
- JBL Vs. Colin Delaney
- Umaga Vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick
- Maria & Candice Vs. Jillian & Victoria
*Brian Kendrick walked out on Paul London towards the end of this match.
**There is a lot of explaining to do for this one, so I will try to make it as easy to understand as possible. As part of Triple Threat Takeover, Triple H announced (last week) that the tag team of John Cena & Randy Orton would take on the "entire" RAW Roster (or 17 members of it). Well, we found out later in the night that Triple H made the stipulations that if John Cena were to walk out of the match, he would be removed from WrestleMania and if Randy Orton walked out of the match, Orton would be stripped of the WWE Title and Triple H & Cena would face off at WrestleMania for the vacant title. Well, neither walked out, needless to say. The rules were that it would be in typical tag team match format with one team on one side of the ring and the opposing team on the other side (imagine in your head a two-man team on the corner and then add 15 men to the left and right of them and that is what it looked like). The match would continue until all members of the RAW Roster Team were eliminated or when Cena & Orton would be unable to continue. As you can see above, Cena & Orton had to eliminate each competitor one-by-one. After all the remaining competitors of Team RAW came in and attacked Cena & Orton, the referee called for the bell. It could’ve been a DQ or a No Contest, but a DQ made more sense for me to type out. After the match, Triple H emerged (in ring gear; I guess he was going to wrestle in the dark match) and lays out both Cena & Orton with Pedigrees.
Also, instead of tonight, they will wait until tomorrow night on ECW to announce the next inductee in the 2008 WWE Hall of Fame. Also, tomorrow’s ECW will be headlined by a 6-Man Tag that sees ECW’s CM Punk teaming with SmackDown’s Jesse & Festus to take on the team of ECW’s Shelton Benjamin, The Miz, & John Morrison. The basis of this match is two rivalries in one match. Punk & Benjamin are both in the MITB Ladder Match at WrestleMania. Jesse & Festus will challenge Miz & Morrison for the WWE Tag Team Titles this Friday on SmackDown.