The 775’th edition of RAW came to you on March 31, 2008 from the Amway Arena in Orlando, FL one night after WrestleMania XXIV.
- Cryme Tyme (in their WWE Return) def. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch by JTG rolling up Trevor Murdoch.
- Non-Title: Paul London & Brian Kendrick def. Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes by Brian Kendrick rolling up Cody Rhodes with a bridge.
- Non-Title: Chris Jericho (RAW) def. CM Punk (ECW) by pin following the Codebreaker.
- Non-Title: Randy Orton (RAW) def. Matt Hardy (SmackDown) (in his return to in-ring action) by pin following the RKO.
- Intergender Match: Anything Goes: Maria def. Santino Marella by pin following a low headbutt.
- Randy Orton Vs. Matt Hardy
- CM Punk Vs. Chris Jericho
- Paul London & Brian Kendrick Vs. Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes
- Cryme Tyme Vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
- Intergender Anything Goes Match
Spot Of The Night
- CM Punk Vs. Chris Jericho- CM Punk delivers a sharp kick to the side of Chris Jericho’s head on the outside of the ring.
Ric Flair gave his Farewell Address on RAW. As he was leaving, Triple H emerged, making Flair burst into tears (rumor has it that everything following and including Triple H was a surprise for Ric Flair). Triple H stated that the WWE Fans are not the only ones who want to thank him. Triple H thanked and hugged Flair and then introduced a "certain group" that has made Triple H’s hand cramp up into sticking four fingers up. The horse neighed and out come the Original Four Horsemen- Arn Anderson, JJ Dillon, Barry Windham, & Tully Blanchard. Triple H went on to bring out the following (Ric hugged all of them with the tears flowing)- Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Harley Race, Dean Malenko, Chris Jericho, Batista, John Cena, Ric Flair’s Wife & Family, and finally, Shawn Michaels. Triple H then invited everyone who wanted to say "thank you" to Ric Flair to come out. They did just that and every WWE Superstar, Referee, Agent, Legend or anyone else on hand appeared on the stage and rampway and applauded Flair and chanted "Thank You Ric". Heels and faces stood side by side in respect for "The Nature Boy". Big Show, CM Punk, Edge, JBL, & Randy Orton were in the front of the pack. Brooklyn Brawler was out there. As was every notable talent or referee or agent you can think of. It was a legendary send off for a legendary performer.
Earlier in the night, Santino Marella confronted Maria (or vice versa) and insulted the WWE Divas by saying they should "stay home and cook and make babies" and also called them the lowest on the WWE Roster. A large group of WWE Divas came out and assaulted Marella and did the Spirit Squad Team Lift to assist Maria in her win.