The 10’th annual WWE Judgment Day came to you from the Qwest Arena in Omaha, NE.
- John Cena def. JBL by pin following the F-U.
- WWE Tag Team Championship: The Miz & John Morrison (c) def. Kane & CM Punk by John Morrison (c) pinning CM Punk following the Moonlight Drive to retain.
- Non-Title: Shawn Michaels def. Chris Jericho by roll-up.
- Women’s Championship: Triple Threat: Mickie James (c) def. Beth Phoenix & Melina by pinning Melina following the Mickie-T to retain.
- World Heavyweight Championship: The Undertaker def. Edge by Count-Out; SmackDown General Manager Vickie Guerrero announced that the title can not change hands on a DQ or Count-Out and then declared the title still vacant.
- Jeff Hardy (RAW) def. MVP (SmackDown) by pin following the Whisper in the Wind.
- WWE Championship: Steel Cage Match: Triple H (c) def. Randy Orton by pin following the Pedigree to retain.
- MVP came out and expressed his disgust for not being on the Judgment Day card and claimed that he was still better than anyone and everyone. He then challenged any WWE Superstar to a match. Out came United States Champion Matt Hardy. MVP told Matt to come down and bring "his" title. Matt then stated that he already proved he’s better than MVP, Matt then introduced his brother Jeff Hardy.