The 104’th episode of ECW came to you from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA (John Morrison’s Hometown).
- Fatal 4-Way: Winner Faces Kane In The Main Event: CM Punk def. Chavo Guerrero, Tommy Dreamer, & John Morrison by pinning Chavo Guerrero following the GTS.
- Shelton Benjamin def. Matt Sydal by Count-Out.
- Non-Title: Matt Hardy (SmackDown) def. Armando Estrada (ECW) by pin following the Twist of Fate.
- Colin Delaney def. Armando Estrada by roll-up.
- Non-Title: Kane def. CM Punk by pin following the Chokeslam.
- Kane Vs. CM Punk
- Matt Sydal Vs. Shelton Benjamin
- Matt Hardy Vs. Armando Estrada
- Fatal 4-Way
- Colin Delaney Vs. Armando Estrada
At the top of the show, it was revealed that Armando Estrada has been replaced as ECW General Manager by Theodore Long. Long’s first act as new GM was to put Estrada in a match with Matt Hardy and later against Colin Delaney. Long announced that Estrada would have to fight for his ECW Contract just like Colin Delaney was forced to do.