The 472’nd edition of WWE SmackDown came to you from the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, PA.
- R-Truth (in his SmackDown debut) def. Kenny Dykstra by pin following the Axe Kick.
- Natalya & Maryse def. Michelle McCool & Maria by Maryse pinning Maria following a DDT.
- SummerSlam Rematch: Jeff Hardy def. MVP by pin following the Swanton Bomb.
- Non-Title: Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder def. Jesse & Festus by DQ after Big Show attacks Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder.
- Brie Bella* (in her SmackDown debut) def. Victoria by roll-up.
- Champion Vs. Champion: Non-Title: Triple H def. Shelton Benjamin by pin following the Pedigree.
- MVP Vs. Jeff Hardy
- R-Truth Vs. Kenny Dykstra
- Triple H Vs. Shelton Benjamin
- Victoria Vs. Brie Bella
- Natalya & Maryse Vs. Michelle McCool & Maria
- Jesse & Festus Vs. Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder
*Brie Bella hid under the ring for a brief time and was pulled back out by Victoria, but when rolled in the ring, Brie rolled up Victoria in a sudden "burst of energy". Brie Bella is actually one half of a twin sister duo called "The Bella Twins". Expect it to be revealed soon that Brie has a twin that hides under the ring.