The 485’th edition of WWE SmackDown emanated from the Times Union Center in Albany, NY.
- Beat The Clock Challenge: Jeff Hardy def. The Brian Kendrick (with Ezekiel Jackson) by pin following the Swanton Bomb to set the time to beat at 12:13.
- 6-Diva Tag: Maryse, Natalya, & Victoria def. Michelle McCool & The Bella Twins by Maryse pinning Michelle McCool following an accidental clothesline by one of The Bella Twins.
- Beat The Clock Challenge (Time To Beat- 12:13): Non-Title: Vladmir Kozlov (SD) & Matt Hardy (ECW) fight to a No Contest when time expires; Vladimir Kozlov does NOT beat the clock.
- Jesse & Festus (SD) def. The Miz & John Morrison (ECW) by DQ after The Miz & John Morrison refused to stop double-teaming Jesse.
- Final Beat The Clock Challenge (Time To Beat- 12:13): Non-Title: Triple H def. Shelton Benjamin by pin following the Pedigree to tie Jeff Hardy’s time.
- Triple H Vs. Shelton Benjamin
- Jeff Hardy Vs. The Brian Kendrick
- Matt Hardy Vs. Vladimir Kozlov
- Jesse & Festus Vs. The Miz & John Morrison
- 6-Diva Tag
Jeff Hardy set the time to beat in the Beat The Clock Challenge at 12:13, but Triple H defeated Shelton Benjamin when the clock hit 0:00. Before the finish of Triple H’s match, the referee was knocked down, thus delaying the time it took for Triple H to win. Referee Charles Robinson (the referee in Jeff Hardy’s match) came out to dispute Triple H beating the clock. After SmackDown went off the air, it was announced on WWE.com that General Manager Vickie Guerrero & the WWE Board of Directors announced a Triple Threat Match for the WWE Title at Armageddon where new champion Edge will defend against both Triple H & Jeff Hardy.
A huge main event was announced for next week’s SmackDown (which was taped after this week’s SmackDown in the same venue)- The Undertaker will face Big Show in a Steel Cage Match. Also, Hurricane Helms will make his in-ring return to SmackDown.