As announced on WWE.com shortly after ECW on Sci-Fi went off the air, Jack Swagger will defend his ECW Title against Finlay at No Way Out. The 11th edition of No Way Out will come to you, live on pay-per-view, on February 15 from the Key Arena in Seattle, WA. Here is the updated card (look below the matches for additional information):
- WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match: Edge (c) Vs. The Undertaker Vs. Big Show Vs. Triple H Vs. TBA Vs. TBA
- World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match: John Cena (c) Vs. Chris Jericho Vs. Kane Vs. Mike Knox Vs. Rey Mysterio Vs. Kofi Kingston
- No Holds Barred Match: Shane McMahon Vs. Randy Orton
- "All Or Nothing" Match: Shawn Michaels Vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield
- ECW Championship: Jack Swagger (c) Vs. Finlay
Go to WWE.com to find out the rules of the Elimination Chamber Match.
The final two participants in the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match will be determined this Friday Night on SmackDown.
In addition to being a No Holds Barred Match, the match between Shane McMahon and Randy Orton will also have a ban on any outside interference.
In the "All Or Nothing" Match between JBL and Shawn Michaels, if Michaels wins, he will get all the money he will ever need in his life from JBL and he will not have to work for JBL any longer. However, if JBL wins, JBL keeps all the money and Michaels will have to work for JBL for the rest of his life without anything in return.