The 3rd annual WWE Night of Champions will come to you, live on pay-per-view, this Sunday night (July 26) from the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, PA. Every championship in the WWE will be defended at the event. Here is the final card (see match descriptions below the card):
- WWE Championship: Triple Threat: Randy Orton (c) Vs. Triple H Vs. John Cena
- World Heavyweight Championship: CM Punk (c) Vs. Jeff Hardy
- ECW Championship: Tommy Dreamer (c) Vs. Christian
- Intercontinental Championship: Rey Mysterio (c) Vs. Dolph Ziggler
- United States Championship: 6-Pack Challenge: Kofi Kingston (c) Vs. Big Show Vs. MVP Vs. Jack Swagger Vs. Carlito Vs. The Miz
- Unified Tag Team Championship: Chris Jericho & Mystery Partner (c) Vs. Legacy
- Women’s Championship: Michelle McCool (c) Vs. Melina
- Divas Championship: Maryse (c) Vs. Mickie James
A 6-Pack Challenge has similar rules to a Triple Threat or Fatal 4-Way match. In the match, any wrestler can pin another (for example- Big Show could pin Kofi Kingston or MVP could pin The Miz). Whoever gets the pinfall or submission will be the winner and United States Champion. The champion does not have to be involved in the decision. All six men will be in the ring at the same time.
Chris Jericho will reveal who his new tag team partner is right before his title defense against Legacy. Jericho’s partner can be from any of the three brands. Whoever is revealed as Jericho’s partner will automatically become the new Unified Tag Team Champions with Chris Jericho, who has held the titles by himself since Edge’s injury. The mystery partner will be Jericho’s partner until the Superstar suffers an injury or the team loses the tag team titles.