– Jeff Hardy will head to court on Wednesday, September 30th, and will face the following charges:
* Felony possession of cocaine
* Felony drug trafficking of opium
* (Two Counts) Felony possession with intent to redistribute a Schedule III drug
* Maintaining a dwelling for drug use and/or distribution
* Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
– The drug trafficking charge comes from the weight of the pills that Hardy had in his home at the time of the bust. If Hardy is able to provide a legal prescription for the painkillers (some or all), the weight would be reduced, and then the trafficking charges could be dropped.
– While Hardy promised a statement through his TWITTER last week, he still has not issued that statement.