The inaugural edition of WWE Bragging Rights will come to you, live on pay-per-view, tomorrow night from the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, PA. Three RAW Vs. SmackDown Matches will takes place, as well as the WWE & World Heavyweight Titles being defended. Here is the final and detailed card:
- RAW Vs. SmackDown Bragging Rights Tag Match: D-Generation X (Co-Captains), Big Show, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, & Mark Henry (Team RAW) Vs. Chris Jericho, Kane (Co-Captains), Matt Hardy, R-Truth, Finlay, & The Hart Dynasty (Team SmackDown)
- WWE Championship: Anything Goes 1-Hour WWE Iron Man Match: Randy Orton (c) Vs. John Cena
- World Heavyweight Championship: Fatal 4-Way: The Undertaker (c) Vs. CM Punk Vs. Batista Vs. Rey Mysterio
- RAW Vs. SmackDown: Champion Vs. Champion: Non-Title: United States Champion The Miz (RAW) Vs. Intercontinental Champion John Morrison (SmackDown)
- RAW Vs. SmackDown: 6-Diva Tag: Divas Champion Melina, Gail Kim, & Kelly Kelly (RAW) Vs. Women’s Champion Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix, & Natalya (SmackDown)
The RAW Vs. SmackDown Bragging Rights Tag Match will be a 14-Man (7-on-7) Tag Match with "one fall to a finish". The match can end by pinfall, submission, disqualification, count-out, or a no contest. Only one fall will be scored in the match and the match will operate like a tag team match with one competitor from each team facing off in the ring, legally, at one time.
The Anything Goes 1-Hour WWE Iron Man Match for the WWE Championship will have a 1-Hour (60 Minute) time limit and whoever scores the most pinfalls and/or submissions in that time period will be the WWE Champion. For the first time in the history of the WWE Iron Man Match, this match will be "Anything Goes"; meaning no disqualifications and no count-outs. If the match ends with both competitors having the same number of falls, then the match will end in a draw and the champion will retain.
The Fatal 4-Way for the World Heavyweight Championship will have all four competitors legally in the match at the same time. The match will have no disqualifications and no count-outs. A competitor can score a fall over any opponent and the champion does not have to be involved in the decision. Whoever scores the fall will be the champion.