Welcome back to the UK Scene with me your ever-lovable host, Saz!
Seems to be a Midlands week this week, so let’s get cracking with what’s going on in the UK Scene.
Seeing as they asked me nicely, first up is a worcester based promotion RSW, they will be holding a show on Saturday May 20th at the Centre Point Bar in Redditch, Worcestershire.
- The Gangster vs. All Star
- Johnny The Body vs. Kade Callous
- Mad Dog Maxx vs. Buddy Edwards
- Marcus Kool (c) vs. Caiman
Plus Matt Vaughn, The Bassey Brothers, Chris Cage and more!
LPW have announced the final card for their “Sheldon Showdown” card on Sunday May 21st at the Ivy Leaf Club in Sheldon, Birmingham.
- Stiro vs. British Born Steel
- Mad Mike vs. Gabriel Grey
- Keith Myatt (c) vs Surf Digby
- Rob Hunter vs. Chris Stone
- Nero vs. Chris Charizma (replacing the injured Samurai)
- John Bull, Scot Grimm & Staxx vs. Corey Vandal, C K Lite & Andy Shoes
- Hatred vs. Toker
KSW have announced details for their next show “Cruel Contentions“, which will be held at The Enots Sports and Social Club in Lichfield, Staffordshire on Saturday May 20th.
- Cupid Valentino vs. Rob Long
- Staxx vs. Pogo
- Carl Mizzery vs. Kid Flash
- Iron Ryan & Tyler Rayne vs. Brandon Grave & Brett Banner
- Nick Mace (c) vs. King Khan
- Number 1 Contenders Rumble
3XW have announced their next show on Sunday May 21st at The Tam O’Shanter Burns Club in Coventry.
- JekkeL & eXodus vs. Adam Shame & Falcon
- Mat “Devilman” Neal vs. Kurupt
- Majik vs. Jon Ryan
- “Fanboy” Andy Krae, Jimmy Havoc, Zack Sabre Jr. & Violet vs. “Ironman” Chris Stone, Danny Williams, “Rude Boy” Peter Jay & Jetta
Also set to appear are Conscience and Omer Ibrahim.
FCW have announced “Breaking Point” – Sunday May 28th – The Baggeridge Social Welfare Centre in Lower Gornal, West Midlands
Current card reads:
- Brett Banner vs. Weasel
- Brandon Thomas vs. Rob Hunter
- Kevin O’Neil vs. BB Steele
Don’t forget to make sure your 10 votes for your favorite UK scene wrestlers are in by 27th May for the sorting part.
Email your top ten wrestlers to [firstname.lastname@example.org] or [email@example.com], you have a week (ish)