The 760’th Edition of RAW took place, live, from the HSBC Arena in Buffalo, NY on December 17, 2007.
- "Santa’s Little Helpers*" 8-Diva Tag Match: Mickie James (RAW), Kelly Kelly (ECW), Maria (RAW), & Michelle McCool (SmackDown!) def. Melina (RAW), Layla (ECW), Jillian (RAW), & Victoria (SmackDown!) by Mickie James pinning Victoria following the Mickie DDT.
- 2-on-1 Handicap Match**: Triple H def. William Regal & Jonathan Coachman by pinning Jonathan Coachman following the Pedigree.
- World Tag Team Championship: Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly (c) def. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch by Cody Rhodes pinning Lance Cade following the DDT to retain.
- Win Or Retire #2***: Ric Flair def. Umaga by Count-Out.
- Carlito & Santino Marella def. Paul London & Brian Kendrick by Carlito pinning Brian Kendrick following the Back Stabber.
- Jeff Hardy & Shawn Michaels def. Randy Orton & Mr. Kennedy by Jeff Hardy pinning Randy Orton following the Swanton Bomb.
- Jeff Hardy & Shawn Michaels Vs. Randy Orton & Mr. Kennedy
- World Tag Team Championship Match
- Carlito & Santino Marella Vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick
- Ric Flair Vs. Umaga
- Triple H Vs. William Regal & Jonathan Coachman
- "Santa’s Little Helpers" 8-Diva Tag
On RAW, JBL appeared, via satellite, after Chris Jericho invited him to RAW following JBL’s actions at Armageddon. After some talking back and forth, JBL announced that he will be coming to RAW and will be returning as an active wrestler on the RAW brand. This means he is leaving his position as SmackDown! Color Commentator and joining RAW as a competitor.
*The premise is that all the divas are dressed up in Christmas-Themed Lingerie.
**Match made by Mr. McMahon, who suffered a "nervous breakdown" after his experience at RAW XV last week.
***This was the second Win Or Retire Match where Ric Flair must win to keep his career from ending. WWE calls them "Career Threatening Matches", but I think it’s more to the point to call them "Win Or Retire" Matches, because not only does Flair have to win by Pin, Submission, DQ, or Count-Out, but he also has to avoid Double Count-Outs, Double Disqualifications, and No Contests to keep his career from being over. If Flair does NOT win, he will retire.
Later in the show, the "broken" Mr. McMahon announced that in two weeks, on New Year’s Eve (December 31) and on the final RAW of 2007, Ric Flair would have another Win Or Retire Match, this time against his friend, Triple H. That show will be taped on Saturday, December 29 from the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, NC. Of course next week is the WWE Tribute To The Troops Special on USA. This means that this week’s edition of RAW will be the last live edition until January 7, 2008. WWE is taping RAW for Dec. 31 on Saturday, December 29 and taping ECW and SmackDown! on Sunday, December 30 to give the WWE Superstars New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day off.