I know that it’s been quite some time since I’ve done this, but WWE.com has been doing good for awhile with keeping their Power 25 Rankings logical and accurate, until now. While there are few, here is what is wrong with the Power 25 for February 2, 2008:
- First, in the #25 box where Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly are located, the paragraph states that "The World Tag Team Champions suffered a setback as Hardcore Holly lost to Carlito in singles action." Actually, Carlito defeated Cody Rhodes, not Hardcore Holly, he defeated Holly last week. I understand that there are sometimes typos or something that is overlooked, but in this case, they managed to do it twice in two different areas. It’s also in the side area.
- This isn’t a mistake, but I found it amusing- In Umaga’s box, they reference Umaga’s new red tights that he started wearing at the Rumble. I think this is funny because they manage to notice what color tights Umaga is wearing, but they can’t get the match results or what week it is right.
- In Chris Jericho’s box, they say that Jericho got revenge on JBL at the Rumble by hitting him with repeated chair shots. I don’t know what they are smoking, but Jericho hit JBL with a chair once before commencing with the "hanging".
- In a smaller mistake, they said that Triple H had the most eliminations with five, it was actually six.
- In the side area, they say that Great Khali was the largest man in the Rumble Match. Actually, he was only the tallest. Big Daddy V was the largest.
Who knows when it will be, but I am certain WWE.com will make many more mistakes with their Power 25 rankings and I will be here to reveal them.