Welcome back to the interactive UK Scene with your friendly neighbourhood Saz.
Don’t forget, if you want to advertise your show or wrestling related item, make sure you post on Talk Wrestling Online.
What we do care about in all aspects of the UK Scene is your opinion, especially the paying punter, so if you have a say you are more than welcome to express it, whether it is a popular opinion or not.
> UK News
None this week.
> Show dates
PTW – One Wild Night
Saturday 19th April 2008.
Marriots School, Telford Avenue, Stevenage, Herts, SG2 0AN.
Doors Open : 6.00pm Show Starts : 6.30pm
Tickets: Adults £8, Children/Students/OAP’s £5, Family of four £20
- PTW Heavyweight Title: Shabazz (c) w/PTW Owner Peter Staniforth VS Nero w/ ‘100 %’ Dan Edge
- PTW Cruiserweight Title: G ‘The Ghetto Superstar’ VS ‘The P*ssed Off Politician’ Richard Parliment
- Lucian VS Ricky ‘The Dreamboat’ Regis
- Paul McSherry VS ‘Exotic’ Leo Dekker VS Matt Naylor
- Wheeler & “The White Light” Kevin Carter VS Mean N’ Green (Anton Green & Maverick) w/Mr Tenacious
KSW – 2nd Revolution
Saturday 22nd March
Northfield British Legion, Quarry Lane, Northfield
Tickets are £7 Adults, £5 Children, £20 party of four.
Doors open at 7pm, Show starts at 8.
- Mark Clarke vs Rob Long
- Sebastian Knight vs Rigour Mortis
- KSW Midlands title: Staxx vs Cupid Valentino
- KSW Tag Titles: Enigmatic Sensations vs The Hunter connection
- Stuart “TNT” Neale vs Carl Mizzery
- KSW British title: Tyler Rayne vs Franco (c)
LWL – Resurrection
Tuesday 25th March
Bushbury Working Mens Club, Bushbury Lane, Wolverhampton. WV10 9TW
Tickets are £6 Adults £4 (U13/NUS)
Doors open at 7pm, show starts at 7.30
- Kris Navarro, Nik Dutt & Joey Syxx vs Sykes, Lee Chaos & ?
- Mad Dog Max vs Matt Vaughn
- LWL Heavyweight title: Mat Mensa(c) vs Mr Valentino
All matches are deemed correct at time of submission, but are subject to change.
> Show Spotlights
Giving time for companies to advertise their shows in their own words.
PTW – Shabazz vs Nero
PTW Heavyweight Champion Shabazz is the epitome of a fighting champion, and has stated many times he will take on anyone and anywhere. PTW “One Wild Night” will see him take on the brash and cocky Nero, in what will sum up the name of the show; as the rules are simple for this one – “No Disqualification”. Shabazz will as ever, have PTW Owner Peter Staniforth in his corner; and Nero has decided to acquire the managerial services of Dan Edge; as Edge continues his plans for PTW dominance by not only bringing back his UWL Title, but attempting to take the PTW Heavyweight Title to his stable on the same night! Who’s got the odds in their favour in this one? It’s hard to guess. Dan Edge will do anything including cheating on his client’s behalf, and isn’t shy about his lack of wrestling morals…But Peter Staniforth isn’t exactly afraid to swing his steel “Clipboard of Doom” at anyone who gets in his way. This one could get lively….
If you are interested in becoming a professional wrestling, we are here for you on the Talk Wrestling Online Forums, with a comprehensive list of training schools throughout the UK and now with links to suppliers of wrestling gear too! See how good we are to you?
> And Finally…
Keep on seeing those shows!