Welcome back to the UK Scene with your ever lovable Saz as your host, taking you through the action of this week’s UK Scene.
First off we have final closure to Sweet Saraya’s disappearance over last year.
Written on the WAW fan forum she said the following:
“It’s been a long time since I put pen to paper it’s usually an event that moves me or angers me that makes me want to air my views this time it is different.
To explain myself and my actions I feel this how I must do it. I just hope that when you read this you can maybe understand that Sweet Saraya might be strong, determined, arrogant and an egotist underneath the brashness of the character there lies Julia, a complete opposite of the alter-ego.
Over the past few years my family and I have been through hell with different things happening both in business and in my personal life.
My husband and I seemed to have more than our fair share of bad luck. The catastrophe’s seemed to go not one after another but simultaneously. I have thought with temporal lobe epilepsy and involving an eating disorder for years that is effected by stress. Over the years I have battled with childhood issues and unanswered questions, singularly they are manageable but the amount of problems myself and my husband was immense and a normal couple would not and could not have would stood the pressure we were under.
Something had to give, unfortunately, that something was me. I had reached a point in my life were I felt worthless, and unwanted and very unloved. All points that I realise now were unfounded but was so low mentally, emotionally and physically (seven stone), that I left myself with only two choices, suicide, or running away and letting my family go on without me. I felt they were better off without me, I didn’t have the bottle for the former so I chose the latter.
Now I am back, I have learned alot. I have learnt that my family love and need me which is a amazing feeling, also I have learned that friends, I thought were friends, were not and people who I never gave a chance turned out to be very loyal.
Kraft and Kharisma showed loyalty that I can’t describe and I will always respect them for there devotion to my family and WAW wrestling. All the trainees and my fellow teacher Jason Cross have shown me that the very thing myself and my husband has spent 16 years of our life striving to create, was in fact complete under our noses. We strove for a company that had good traditional values and a family unit that stuck together and respected each other our feel WAW stands for that. A special mention for Julian and Paul Radbourne who worked tirelessly through my disappearance and never gave up to me you will always be my brothers.
As for my husband Ricky Knight he is the loyalist most important thing in my life.
I never realised how much he loved and needed me, without him, I would not be here now.
I no I have my soul mate and we are meant to be. He got such a rough deal in the press, he was accused of many things, even to the extreme of beating me, and locking me in cupboards and burying me in the garden. All of which are obviously untrue. He still continued on were I gave up I would like to tell him how much I love him, he rescued me when I was 18 now he has done the same, without him I don’t exist.
In closing I would like to say a special note to my children, all 5 of them, they went through hell and back, especially Zak and Saraya-jade. I am sorry, sometimes things happen what we don’t understand, i cannot begin to explain what was going on in my head but i know I am so proud of you all, you are my life.
To end this I would like to leave you with this thought,
Things happen for a reason, sometimes unexplainable but I know there is some reasoning behind it, it is how you react to it, that shows what sort of person you are, a victim or a fighter, I now know, I am a fighter.
One last thing I was amazed and overwhelmed by the messages of support from all in the business and the fans across all the internet forums. I can’t thank you all individually so I will thank you all collectively and let you know you kindness has helped my rehabilitation.”
HEW are celebrating their 1st year with “Living On A Prayer 2” on Saturday March 18th at the Takeley Silver Jubilee Hall in Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire.
Tickets are £10 Adults, £8 Children and £30 Family (2 adults, 2 children)
- Andy Simmonz vs. Darren Burridge
- Paul Travell vs. Bash (winner goes on to face Champion later in the evening)
- Lamia vs. Skye
- Ricky Relentless & ? vs. Jack Storm & Zak Zodiac
- Dave Dearden vs. Dave Rayne & Red Hellion
- The UK Pitbulls vs. ?
- HEW Title – Last Man Standing Match: Ricky Knight (c) vs. winner of Paul Travell vs. Bash Match
IPW:UK have announce “The April Show”, for April 30th at Orpington Halls, Orpington High Street, Orpington, Kent, England.
- Martin Stone (c) vs. TBC Contender
- The Untouchables (‘Sadistic’ Jack Storm & ‘The Human Hate Machine’ Dave Moralez) (c) vs. TBC Contenders
- ‘The Man That Gravity Forgot’ Pac vs. Leroy Kincaide
- Plus, Ashley Reed (w/ Donna), Spud, Battalion, the returning ‘Righteous’ Paul Travell and as well as…
- Making his UK debut… TEDDY HART!
Tickets £12 general admission (£6 children). Family ticket available for £30.
Following on from their “Invasion” show, Best of British Wrestling have announced their next 3 shows for 2006, no matches have been revealed for these shows as yet.
– Sunday April 30th – Merlins Showbar in Leysdown, Isle of Sheppey.
– Sunday July 9th – North Walsham Carnival in North Walsham, Norfolk.
– Thursday July 27th – Sandown Big Top Community Theatre in Sandown, Isle of Wight.
ACW have their next show entitled “Collision“, which will be held on Saturday March 18th at the Elmhurst Community Centre in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
- Fire Power vs. The Bloodbrothers vs. The Lavinders
- Ferral vs. Sam Steel
- Matt Naylor (c) vs. Vyper
- The Players Club (c) vs. Steve ‘O & Lord Humongous
- Samson (c) vs. DOA vs. Kid Regis vs. Silver Mask
Plus the debut of The Players Club interview segment, Talk of Fame.
Tickets are £6 Adults, £4 Children/OAP/Students and £18 Family.
3CW have a very large problem in the shape of GBH, now I have heard a few horror stories from the KSW gym that he used to enjoy torturing people in the ring and now, after FCW being unable to control him, he has been let loose on 3CW.
He is like an animal on the loose looking for fresh victims and I really feel sorry for this Eden as he is going to get a beating!
See the results for yourself at Redcar Community College, Kirkleatham Lane, Redcar, TS10 4AB on 18th March.
- Kid Richie and Chris Whitton vs. Stevie Lynn and ICE XVII
- Anthony McIntyre vs. Max Heat
- EdEn vs. GBH
- Cameron Kraze vs. Dan Evans
£6 Adult, £5 Concesions, £18 Family Ticket(at least two children)
…and it doesn’t stop there…
Continuing on with the FWA war, 3CW have announced a show on 24th March at Billingham Synthonia Social Club, Belasis Avenue, Billingham, Cleveland, TS23 1LH.
Current card reads:
- Stevie Lynn vs. Doug Williams
- ICE XVII vs. Jonny Storm
- The Vegas Connection vs.EntouRAGE
£7 Adult, £6 Concessions, £21 Family Ticket.
LDN Wrestling “LDN Calling 2006” (05/03/06)
- Southbury Leisure Centre, Enfield, Middlesex
- Chris Wyld defeated Andy Boy Simmonz
- Project Future defeated Mark Sloan & Ollie Burns
- No DQ, Loser Leaves LDN Match: Jamie James defeated Jason Detroit
- LDN Title #1 Contendership Match: Ashe defeated James Tighe
- Jason Sensation defeated Tex Benedict
- LDN Title: Martin Stone (c) defeated Robbie Brookside to retain
FWA “War On The Shore” (04/03/06)
Morcambe Dome, Morcambe, Lancashire
- FWA Flyweight Title: Ross Jordan (c) defeated Bubblegum to retain
- Wolfgang & Darkside defeated The Manchester Massive
- FWA Title: Hade Vansen (c) defeated Damon Leigh to retain
- All Star Guest Match: Robbie Brookside defeated Five Star Flash
- Rumble: Was declared a no-contest after Steve Knight’s and Johnny Angel’s feet both touched the floor at the same time
Playhouse WrestleFest (04/03/06)
Playhouse Theatre, Harlow, Essex
- Steve Morroco defeated Rocker Richards
- Andy Simmonz defeated James Tighe
- Hardcore Match: UK Pitbulls defeated Seamus O’Shaughnessy & Steve Hannam
- Eamon O’Neil defeated Steve Morocco by DQ
- I Quit Match: Charlie Rage defeated Paul Tyrell
W3L “Payback” (04/03/06)
CISWO, Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland
- All Comers Title First Round: Phil Powers defeated The Bulldozer
- All Comers Title First Round: Zac Zodiac defeated Red Lightning
- All Comers Title First Round: Jason Detriot defeated Kid Fight
- W3L Title: Ricky Knight (c) defeated Drew McDonald to retain
- All Comers Title First Final: Phil Powers defeated Jason Detroit and Zac Zodiac to win title
- W3L Tag Titles – Gauntlet Match: Won by Los Pervitos (c) to retain
- Drew McDonald defeated Mike Musso by count-out
GPW “Hold Tight” (03/03/06)
Monaco Ballroom, Wigan, Lancashire
- The MilAnfield Connection defeated The Holmes Brothers
- Joseph Hayes defeated Demo
- Dirk Feelgood defeated Minx by DQ
- GPW Title: Damon Leigh (c) defeated Johnny Phere to retain
- Triple Threat Match: Joseph Hayes defeated Ligero and Bubblegum
- GPW Tag Titles – Table Elimination Match: Project Ego defeated Kev & Krev, WKD and Damage Control to win titles
Victoria Club, Consett, County Durham
- Lionheart & Jester defeated Full Pack
- Dale “Kid” Richie defeated Max Heat
- Pac defeated Carbon by DQ
- “Bad Boy” Liam Thompson defeated AJ Anderson
- Iceman & Drew Galloway defeated Spitfire & McIntyre
Virgin Mary School, Shangan, Ballymun
- Gonzo de Mondo def. Bam Katraz
- JC Williams Won a 8-Wrestler Gaelic Gauntlet, which included: Brian Roche, Mary McCarty, Ray Rooney, Blagger Boy 7, Irish Dragon & Rick O’Shea
- Mad Man Manson def. Dave Zero
- Ballymun Bruiser & Keego Ward def. Red Vinny & Bingo Balance
- Sean South def. Pierre Marceau
- Shamus O’Shaunessy def. Georgie McFly
That’s your lot folks, see you next week!