Welcome to the interactive UK Scene with me, your ever lovable Saz, looking into what’s going on in your UK Scene.
What we do care about in all aspects of the UK Scene is your opinion, especially the paying punter, so if you have a say you are more than welcome to express it, whether it is a popular opinion or not.
NBW have released partial cards for their “Weekend Madness” shows which will be held on Saturday 25th November and Sunday 26th November at the Notts County Football Ground in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire.
Card for 25th November:
- NBW Cruiserweight Title: Kris Travis (c) vs. Bubblegum
- Killer Instinct vs. Jay Beaver & Adrenaline
- Stixx vs. James Tighe
- NBW Middleweight Title: Dan Head (c) vs. Paul Malen
Card for 26th November:
- NBW Heavyweight Title: Curve (c) vs. Stixx OR James Tighe
- NBW Middleweight Title: defended by either Dan Head OR Paul Malen
- NBW Cruiserweight Title: defended by either Bubblegum OR Kris Travis
AWW has announced two shows in October, the first is on Thursday 12th October at the Irish Club in Digbeth, Birmingham, the second is on Wednesday 25th October at the West Bromwich Labour Club in West Bromwich, West Midlands.
KSW has announced that their “Hotwired” show will be held on 21st October at the Enots Sports and Social Club in Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Brandon Grave vs. Kid Flash
- KSW British Title – Carl Mizzery vs. Nick Mace (c)
- Number one contender’s rumble
3CW has announced a show on Friday 10th November at the Billingham Synthonia Social Club in Billingham, Cleveland.
Current card reads:
- Blake Norton vs. Cameron Kraze
- Doug Williams vs. Majik
- 3CW Title – Dragon Aisu (c) vs. Pac vs. Darkside
They have also announced the final card for their first weekly “Sunday Night Live“, taking place on 15th October at the Trinity Centre in North Ormesby.
The matches are:
- Scott Renwick & Damien O’Conner vs. William Grange Esq & Vincent D. White
- Majik vs. Marky B. Kraze
- 3CW Tag Team Titles: Team Dorman town (c) vs. The Unbreakables
- 3CW Title: Dragon Aisu (c) vs. Dan Evans
- Plus Top of the Pops hosted by Jayson Mayson featuring Cameron Kraze
Well, that answers my question as to if 3CW is going to make a TWC bid!
EWW will perform their “Halloween Holocaust” show on Friday 20th October at the Palace Nightclub in Witney, Oxfordshire.
- The UK Pitbulls vs. Karl Krammer & Sykes
- Jonny Storm vs. Jodie Fleisch
- EWW Title – The Dominator (c) vs. Phil Bedwell
- Plus Frankie Capone returns!
If you are interested in becoming a professional wrestler, we are here for you on the Talk Wrestling Online Forums, with a comprehensive list of training schools throughout the UK and now with links to suppliers of wrestling gear too! See how good we are to you?
Don’t forget to interact with the UK Scene, I can still read your comments and questions and involve people in your thoughts through the UK Scene forum.
You got a question, you may as well ask!
It’s nice to be busy as a wrestler, means that the scene is thriving much better than the Internet could possibly show, basically when I work for different companies that pack out audiences every month.
Perhaps there is a change of thinking with the paying public, perhaps the smart marks ought to go out and see it again to see how it has developed.