The 457’th edition of WWE SmackDown came to you from the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI (2 nights before Judgment Day).
- CM Punk (ECW) def. Chuck Palumbo (SmackDown) by pin following the GTS.
- Michelle McCool (SmackDown) def. Layla (ECW) by submission to the heel hook.
- Finlay & Big Show def. MVP & Mark Henry by Big Show pinning MVP following the Chokeslam.
- Vladimir Kozlov def. Funaki by pin following the Scoop DDT.
- Cherry def. Maryse by pin following a running bulldog.
- Non-Title: Matt Hardy (SmackDown) def. Shelton Benjamin (ECW) by pin following the Twist of Fate.
- 4-on-1 Intergender Tornado Handicap Match*: The Undertaker & La Familia (Edge, Vickie Guerrero, Curt Hawkins, & Zack Ryder) fight to a No Contest after La Familia exits the ring.
- CM Punk Vs. Chuck Palumbo
- Matt Hardy Vs. Shelton Benjamin
- Handicap Match
- Finlay & Big Show Vs. MVP & Mark Henry
- Layla Vs. Michelle McCool
- Funaki Vs. Vladimir Kozlov
- Cherry Vs. Maryse
*At the beginning of the night, Assistant General Manager Theodore Long announced that the WWE Board of Directors was giving Vickie Guerrero an ultimatum- either compete in her first wrestling match ever against The Undertaker or step down from her position as General Manager of SmackDown. Vickie later stated she could not cancel the match, but could change it and then announced it would be a 6-on-1 Handicap Match, as she would be joined by Edge, Chavo Guerrero, Bam Neely, Curt Hawkins, & Zack Ryder. Before the match, Chavo & Neely turned their backs on La Familia and left it a 4-on-1 Handicap Match. Chavo & Neely did this as a result of the hoax of the "Championship Chase" from last week.