The 5’th Annual WWE Cyber Sunday will emanate, live on pay-per-view, next Sunday, October 26 from the U.S. Airways Center in Phoenix, AZ. Here is the (most likely) final card:
- World Heavyweight Championship: Special Referee- Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, or Stone Cold Steve Austin: Chris Jericho (c) Vs. Batista
- WWE Championship: Triple H (c) Vs. Jeff Hardy, Vladimir Kozlov, or Both In A Triple Threat Match
- ECW Championship: Matt Hardy (c) Vs. Mark Henry, Evan Bourne, or Finlay
- Knockout Match, "I Quit" Match, or Last Man Standing Match: Big Show Vs. The Undertaker
- Falls Count Anywhere Match, No Holds Barred Match, or 2-out-of-3 Falls Match: Kane Vs. Rey Mysterio
- Intercontinental Championship: Santino Marella (c) Vs. Roddy Piper, Goldust, or The Honky Tonk Man
- Pick The Tag Team Match: World Tag Team Championship: Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase (c) Vs. CM Punk & Kofi Kingston or Cryme Tyme Vs. The Miz & John Morrison or Mixed Tag Match: Jamie Noble & Mickie James Vs. William Regal & Layla
- Divas Halloween Costume Contest Featuring All 17 WWE Divas From All Three Brands
To vote for the special referee in the World Title Match, text message ‘Orton’ for Randy Orton to 44993 or text message ‘HBK’ for Shawn Michaels to 44993 or text message ‘Austin’ for Stone Cold Steve Austin to 44993.
To vote for Triple H’s opponent(s) in the WWE Title Match, text either ‘Jeff’, ‘Kozlov’, or ‘Triple’ to 44993.
To vote for Matt Hardy’s opponent in the ECW Title Match, text either ‘Henry’, ‘Evan’, or ‘Finlay’ to 44993.
To vote for what type of match Big Show & The Undertaker will compete in, vote exclusively on WWE.com (match descriptions below).
To vote for what type of match Kane & Rey Mysterio will compete in, text ‘A’ for Falls Count Anywhere, ‘B’ for No Holds Barred, or ‘C’ for 2-out-of-3 Falls to 44993.
To vote for Santino Marella’s opponent in the Intercontinental Title Match, text either ‘Piper’, ‘Goldust’, or ‘Honky’ to 44993.
To vote for which tag team match you would like to see, text ‘1’ for the World Tag Team Title Match, ‘2’ for Cryme Tyme Vs. The Miz & John Morrison, or ‘3’ for the Mixed Tag Match.
To vote for the winner of the Divas Halloween Costume Contest, watch Cyber Sunday and receive the information on how to vote for the winner after the contest has concluded.
Knockout Match- Only way to win is by Knockout. Pinfalls, Submissions, Disqualifications, or Count-Outs do not apply.
"I Quit" Match- Only way to win is to make your opponent speak the words ‘I Quit’ into a microphone. Pinfalls, Submissions, Disqualifications, or Count-Outs do not apply.
Last Man Standing Match- Only way to win is to knock your opponent down to where they are unable to answer a 10-count administered by the referee. Pinfalls, Submissions, Disqualifications, or Count-Outs do not apply.
Falls Count Anywhere Match- Match can be won absolutely anywhere in the arena by pinfall or submission. Disqualifications & Count-Outs do not apply.
No Holds Barred Match- Match has no Disqualifications or Count-Outs, but must be won in the ring by either pin or submission or referee stoppage.
2-out-of-3 Falls Match- The participant that first earns two falls over their opponent will be the winner. Falls are counted by Pinfall, Submission, Count-Out, or Disqualification.